- ‘GOVERNMENT MULLS REGULATING OFFSHORE EDUCATION AGENTS
- ‘NEW GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO BE ENGAGED EARLY ON THE STUDENT DEPORTATION ISSUE,’ SAYS IMMIGRATION LAWYER ALASTAIR MCCLYMONT
- UNION SUPPORTED GROUP DEMAND RETURN OF DEPORTED INDIAN STUDENTS 26th October
- STUDENT DEPORTATION: WHERE IS INDIAN COMMUNITY’S SUPPORT? 15th February
- IMMIGRATION SCAMS: GETTING UNDERNEATH “MINISTERIAL INTERVENTION” 15th February
- Time to keep an eye on immigration agents – Ardern 30th October
- Immigration tweaks challenged at public meeting 1st May
- It’s the system, not the students that have failed 19th February
- Auckland church providing sanctuary for Indian students 6th February
Clay, Kurt, Kay & Steff talk to Stuff about Auckland UUs
Should it be?
Auckland UUs Clay Nelson argues this issue with Bishop Brian Tamaki on Maori Television’s Media Take. Tune in Tuesday 7/4 at 10:20 pm for a very interesting show on religion in the media, repeated 2.00pm Sunday 12/4. Also viewable on the Maori Television website at www.maoritelevision.com/tv/shows/media-take.